Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Last Post from Guangzhou

Hello!! This will probably be our last post from China. We feel so blessed to have Jaci and appreciative that China has allowed us to adopt our little one. It has definately been a trip of a lifetime but I am really ready to come home. I am ready for Jaci to meet all of her family and to start our life together...living out of a hotel room definately gets old fast.





Today, we met our group for the traditionally red couch photos in the White Swan Hotel. I was very surprised that Jaci was the baby that started all of the crying...before this, she had not really cried except when she was sleepy in our room. I think it was because neither Keith nor I was holding her and that scared her a little.





After that, we just relaxed and started our packing. We are so excited to get home!! Of course, we now have a 13 hour flight to LA, a 6 hour layover, and then on to Houston and then FINALLY home...YEA!! Mackenzie turns 13 (a teenager!!) the day we get home and we cannot wait to tell her Happy Birthday!!!





Here are some of the pictures from today...just think...you will get to see little Jaci very soon and I know everyone is going to love her like we do.











3 comments:

Debbie said...

I loved seeing that headline "Last Post from Guangzhou"!!!! We're looking forward to having you back home and Keith back in school (for sure!).

BeBe said...

Can't wait, so glad you are coming home! See you at the airport!!!

Wishing you all the best.
bb

Shawna Dobbs said...

Yea! I am so glad you all are heading home. I will be thinking about you all on the long trip home.
Shawna