Friday, March 23, 2007

TGIF

It is our last Friday here and besides being very homesick...it was a great day. We went to a Buddhist temple today that is 700 years old. There were Buddhist monks and we even watched a little of their service. Keith and two of the other fathers walked up to the very top of the tower and took some neat pictures of the city. We then went to McDonald's and it was pretty good. Still did not feel like home...but close enough!





Jaci continues to blossom and bond...she now will only go to sleep if she is laying on me while I pat her. When I try to lay her down, the tears start. I am really enjoying the cuddle time so it isn't bothering me at all.





Tomorrow, we are going to a park and then to a toy store. We are looking forward to it and are counting the days until we get to come home.















3 comments:

BStone said...

Hey, guy not sure how all this works. I posted down on March 17 before I knew what was going on. Barbara

BStone said...

OK not the 17th but the 16th. Barb

BeBe said...

It has been an exciting journey. I know you all are ready to be home.
Is there anything we can do for you before you get home?
Glad you had a good day.
I noticed the alligator tears, it is heartfelt. Cuddle time is special with your daughter, enjoy every minute.
Hugs,
bb