Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday Morning

Hello! Yesterday was a happy blur...after we checked into our hotel, we decided to take a short nap and recharge a little. Nine hours later we woke up...guess we were a tad bit tired!! This morning was traumatic for me...my hair straightener died!! Now I will have two weeks of curly hair...I nearly cried. Luckily, it is really humid here so I would have had trouble keeping it from frizzing anyway. You know how I am about my hair...

In about thirty minutes, we meet our group to travel to the Civil Affairs Office and will meet our Jaci. I cannot believe that it is really happening!!!


I figured out how to use our phone card so we should be able to call home soon. The next time I post it will be pictures of Jaci. Here is a picture of our group meeting to make sure everyone has their paperwork. Everyone is very nice and I know we are going to have a good time together. Have I mentioned that we miss everyone...LOTS!!


No comments: