Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wednesday

Sorry I didn't post yesterday...I cannot get to the blog on this computer but I found a backdoor that I hope works. Today we went to the Guangzhou Zoo and it was very beautiful. Lots of big trees and very green. They did not have a ton of animals but it was nice. Jaci decided that she would nap in her stroller the entire time.





It has been pretty relaxing so far today...we rested for a little bit and then strolled through the shops near the hotel. Jaci did not get her full afternoon nap out so she is cranky. Tomorrow we go to the botanical gardens and then for a dinner cruise on the Pearl River. All of the families in our group are great





We have been here a week now and time really has flown by. We are VERY ready to be home. Jaci is crying so I better go help out!!















4 comments:

BeBe said...

Glad the weather is better so everyone can explore the sites. Jaci must have been tired or the stroller puts her to sleep. May need to remember that one. The pic with Kieth and Jaci asleep, so cute. Hope everyone get plenty of rest and we miss you.
bb

BeBe said...

I am sharing your news with the office and daily someone is asking about the newest update. Jaci is a hit! We all gather around and woo and yaa. Thanks for thinking of us.
We love and miss you all.
Hugs
bb

Rach said...

I agree! If I don't check the website to see the latest pictures/news, I wonder all day what has gone on with you. She's so cute; I can tell you will need to stay on your toes. It helps keep life interesting!
Much love,
Aunt Rachael

Lisa said...

What a precious little girl Jaci is!! My hubby and I are from Big Spring and brought our baby girl home from Guatemala Sept.9,2006, at 5.5 months. Check out our blog if you get a minute! Looks like you all are having a great time bonding.
Lisa Garza